Bayleys is New Zealand’s largest full-service real estate company. They offer expertise in the marketing and sale of a wide range of property including:
- Residential real estate
- Farms and lifestyle blocks
- Commercial and industrial property
- Tourism and business real estate such as hotels and motels
- Bayleys also covers real estate markets in Fiji and other Pacific Islands
In addition, Bayleys Property Services manages one of the largest commercial and industrial property portfolios in New Zealand – with major clients operating businesses ranging from sizeable single venue premises in the major cities, through to multiple location operations across the country. Combined into a full-service organisation, no other real estate company can match Bayleys’ breadth of coverage across all market sectors throughout New Zealand.
At Bayleys Real Estate I was responsible of the User Experience research, User Interface design, and front-end development and testing for the various internal and public facing digital services and websites.
- Creating Mobile, Tablet and Web based, user centric wireframes for Real Estate domain, organizing workshop with cross domain business teams
- Coordinating projects in prototype cycles between development and business.
- Ensuring good performance and clean code.
- Further responsibilities include, keeping brand language consistent, keeping UX between various user journeys seamless for the end user and managing multiple projects at various stages of the design cycles and development timelines.